In the fitness industry, there are three main offerings: traditional gym membership, group fitness and one-on-one personal training. At LTYB, one size doesn’t fit all. Each member has their own personalised plan in every session as people have different goals, different fitness levels, different motivation, different limitations and different lifestyles.
After years of one-on-one training, LTYB created a model combining one-on-one and group training which is truly unique in the industry. This unique customisation model is why the average studio retention is 91 per cent across all studios and the average spend per year is $1,600 per member - which is nine months compared to industry standards of two month lifetime retention.
Does the LTYB model work and is it sustainable long term? Thousands of raving members couldn’t be wrong every week, and we wouldn’t have 13 studios with 92 per cent averaging over 20 per cent gross profit. We also had 100 per cent franchisee renewals in the last 12 months with very minimal staff, franchisee and member turnover.
We build the business model on retention, results and referrals which are all key growth drivers for the brand.
What makes a successful franchisee?
There are four pillars each studio needs to execute well. The great news is these are all trainable through LTYB systems and if the owner does not have a strength in one of the pillars, they can employ someone who does to make the business a success without the reliance of the owner's skill set.
The four key success drivers are:
Sales – The ability to influence. Don’t worry if you haven’t had experience, we have experienced over 100,000 consultations since 2001 to learn the best way to train you.
Retention – Our model executes naturally as we customise the workouts, however our customer service standards and training will drive you over 90 per cent month on month.
Strategy – We teach business skills to drive strategy. LTYB owners are business people who love fitness.
People – LTYB owners connect with multiple stakeholders to run a thriving busines including members, staff, suppliers and the local community.
There is multiple opportunity through LTYB training systems, LTYB Help Centre and support office to become great at the four pillars which is the proven success recipe. We have learnt this over the years through all the highest LTYB Performers.
Why Franchise with Listen To Your Body?
- Low break-even with 90-110 members. Many studios have over 200.
- Comprehensive marketing support.
- Proven concept since 2008.
- Unrivalled business support including 10 onsite training sessions in the first 12 months.
- Massive lead generation through all platforms.
- First-class training and development.
- No marketing fee.
- Friendly franchise agreement as we are partners.
- Group buying power.
- Low franchise fee.
- Unique offering with no direct competitors.
- We help you find your staff and train them.
- Growth opportunities with multiple sites.
- Exclusive marketing territory.
- Dedicated business coach.
- Quarterly training and up-skill sessions.
- In-depth territory report and all local data.
- Epic annual conference.
- Plus anything required to help you succeed.
Current opportunities – Australia wide.
Check out our new LTYB SHOP: https://ltybonline.com/