Plus Fitness is an award winning Australian Owned Company that has been operating since 1996. After many successful years trading traditional 'Big Box' Health Clubs, Plus Fitness launched its 24-Hour Gym Franchise in early 2011. Since then Plus Fitness has sold over 300 franchises with gyms located in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and India. This sustained growth still sees us opening a new gym on average every 21 days, displaying the strength of our brand and business model.
The Plus Fitness franchise model is a true ‘turn key’ solution that provides everything you need to get up and running including gym equipment, aesthetic fit-out, extensive training and Franchisee support.
The model operates in 250sqm to 650sqm premises and offers consumers 24 hour access to all Plus Fitness gyms around the world. Standard memberships start from only $13.95 per week with no lock in contracts and a great range of benefits making it an attractive consumer offering. Plus Fitness also provides a great range of exercise classes including the proprietary X-Cell Classes and a full complement of Virtual Classes that can be taken whenever the member chooses, 24-hours a day.
Some of the benefits of a Plus Fitness Franchise are;
- Initial investment $350k to $500k dependent on size of premises
- All gym equipment included in your Franchise cost!
- Exclusive Franchise territories
- Low staffing costs
- Unrivalled franchise support, training and resources meaning that no industry experience is required
- Comprehensive sales and retention systems
- Australian owned
- Winner of the FCA's coveted 'Emerging Franchisor of the Year' and Smart Company 'Top Franchise' awards
If you would like to find out more about a Plus Fitness 24/7 franchise then send an email to email@example.com or head to our website and click on the ‘Own A Gym’ page.