At Hydraulink, Business is BOOMING!
Our Hydraulink Sales Service Technician franchisees are in high demand to provide a mobile hydraulic hose and fittings breakdown and repair service to industries like;
- Road, rail, construction, and infrastructure projects,
- Civil earthmoving excavation contractors engaged in building and construction,
- Waste and demolition contractors.
- Transport and logistics services,
- Truck and trailer manufacturing or repairs,
- Automotive vehicle mechanical repairs,
- Warehousing and materials handling,
- Agriculture, farming, and forestry,
- Marine and fishing,
- Military and defence,
- Manufacturing and industrial processing.The benefits and advantages of the mobile Hydraulink Sales Service Technician Franchise include;
- Low operating costs by avoiding commercial leases and outgoings,
- All the benefits associated with owning your own business,
- Business administration support, invoicing, collections, and quoting systems,
- Technical and sales training development with support from a dedicated area manager,
- Joining a growing network of mobile hydraulic hose specialists supporting a growing customer base,
- Branded product to meet customer needs,
- A designated marketing area, operations manuals, and access to marketing materials to build your business.
While a mechanical aptitude or trade skill is beneficial, Hydraulink has found that the most successful franchisees display the following traits. They are:
- Self-motivated with energy, passion and motivation to succeed,
- Driven to provide outstanding customer service and enjoy fixing things,
- Capable of handling many tasks at once with a can-do attitude,
- People with well-developed business skills and work ethics,
- Willingness to follow a proven system and learn new skills,
- Outgoing people who enjoy sales, working with a team, and have great people skills.