At Stagecoach Performing Arts we are all about performance – on stage, in life and in business. We are here to inspire children and provide them with the confidence to be themselves.
The demand for extra-curricular performing arts opportunities for children continues to increase, as opportunities in mainstream education fall below parents’ expectations.
Stagecoach Franchisees are uniquely placed to capitalise on this.
Become part of an established international franchise brand with a cutting edge educational framework that enriches more than 50,000 students worldwide, every week.
As a Stagecoach franchisee, you are responsible for driving and growing your business and managing a team of talented teachers. You will not be required to teach any classes yourself, but our model actively encourages you to put your own stamp on the creative process.
From marketing to recruiting and retaining teachers, Stagecoach will provide you with the guidance and support you need, when you need it.
- Trusted heritage – over 35 years’ experience in performing arts education for children.
- Part of something big – around the globe, over one million students have discovered us: And we are still growing.
- An internationally recognised brand.
- Proven success – our flexible model allows our franchisees to run their business alongside other commitments, providing you with a scalable model.
- Wealth creation – the opportunity to scale your business and gain a financial return. Students aged six to 16, stay with Stagecoach on average for three years.
- Comprehensive training and unparalleled support. Our world-class education team and comprehensive franchise and teacher training are there to give you all of the support that you need, enabling you to focus on growing your business.
- We are confident that you will realise a healthy return on investment in a short period of time. Our existing multi-unit Franchisees have turnovers in excess of $500k per annum.
- Stagecoach has a robust Educational Framework which supports our talented teaching professionals who thrive in creating an interactive environment where they teach singing, dancing and acting each week.