Nature of Business: Accounting Practice
Year established: 1995
Number of outlets: 268 Worldwide
Association Membership: FCA
Initial Fee: $60,000+ GST
Contact: Mandy Sigaloff
Phone: 1300 513334
Level 14, 275 Alfred Street
Stay local, work local, support local
Take control of your future by running your own TaxAssist Accountants practice
Help your local economy thrive and take a central role in shaping your small business community. Offering much more than just accounting services, you’ll become an invaluable trusted advisor to small business owners – and have a real impact on their lives and livelihoods.
At the same time as improving their lives, improve yours too by waving goodbye to long commutes, late nights and work life dominating personal life.
The TaxAssist Accountants brand is a multi-award winning and innovative franchise which has a history spanning over 26 years. We have franchised locations across the East Coast of Australia and are looking to recruit franchisees across the country.
The proven business model of TaxAssist Accountants is straightforward – take on hundreds of small business clients with relatively uncomplicated work whilst being based in visible, accessible and welcoming shop front premises – and while you are building a valuable asset you will be obtaining an ongoing income.
Running your very own TaxAssist Accountants practice can offer you the challenge you have been looking for with the support you need, including:
- An exclusive franchise territory
- 40 days’ industry-leading initial training programme
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Proven shopfront concept
- Strong, distinctive and award-winning international brand
- Comprehensive support website
- Proven local lead generation services
- Technical advice helpdesk and technical updates
- Business development coaching and support
- Initial stationery and marketing materials, including your own personalised website
- Regular visits to provide coaching, mentoring and support
- More than 26 years’ collective experience growing successful franchises
With TaxAssist Accountants, you will be in business for yourself, not by yourself
Starting your own business with TaxAssist Accountants means you will have a proven business model to follow. Everything is mapped out for you, including all you need to set up your new business, a comprehensive Initial Training Course, and ongoing training and support for both you and your team of accountants and advisors.
- Work ON your business
- Manage your team
- Enjoy the rewards
Six key reasons people invest with TaxAssist Accountants
- Clicks and mortar model: Combining digital accounting with trusted face-to-face advisors
- Leave corporate behind: Forget the politics and stress, work with small businesses
- Autonomy: Lead from the front and take control of your life
- Build an asset: Proven higher multiple on resale thanks to the strength of our brand
- Future-proof: We keep franchisees ahead of the digital revolution in accounting
- Unique ownership: Franchisees own c.40% of the franchisor, ensuring joint development
Adapting to change
In the most turbulent times, the Australian economy has seen for decades, TaxAssist franchisees have increased their stature in their local business communities thanks to unsurpassed levels of support and communication.
When covid-19 brought small business grinding to a halt, our Support Centre team has worked hard to ensure franchisees continually had correct and up-to-date information to meet their clients’ requests for help.
A unique franchising relationship
Our ownership structure is unique within franchising. The overall TaxAssist Group business is part-owned by franchisees (c.40%) and new franchisees have the opportunity to not only join a successful franchise network, but also to buy a stake in the business via shares if they choose.
Through a formal shareholder voting system, this ownership structure allows franchisees to have their say on major strategic decisions affecting the Group.
Attend an online Discovery Session
If you have ambition, commercial acumen and you’re looking for a successful and proven business model to achieve your goals, then get in touch to begin the process of due diligence. We’re running online Discovery Sessions and personal meetings via Zoom, both proving highly successful at getting you the information you need.