Nature of Business: Retail
Number of outlets: Almost 4,000 Franchisees
Initial Fee: Varies dependent State/Territory
Minimum Investment: Varies dependent State/Territory
180 Ann Street, Brisbane, Queensland. 4000
The Lott* offers Australia’s official lottery games which Australians trust and love.
Each year Australia’s Official Lotteries make dreams come true. With the help of our retailers, Australia’s Official government-regulated Lotteries play an important role in helping to support Australian communities with over $1.4 billion^ available for hospitals, schools and sporting groups.
We are Australia’s largest retail franchise network with almost 4,000 franchisees, operating all across Australia, except for WA.
*The Lott represents Australia’s Official Lotteries which are sold by licensed entities: Tattersall’s Sweeps Pty Ltd, Tatts NT Lotteries Pty Ltd, New South Wales Lotteries Corporation Pty Ltd, Golden Casket Lotteries Corporation Ltd, and Tatts Lotteries SA Pty Ltd. ^State Lottery Taxes FY21 Australia-Wide (ex.WA).
What are the benefits to joining The Lott?
- Be part of Australia’s largest retail franchise network that has been operating for more than a century.
- Gain increased opportunities by attracting new customers to your existing business.
- Hit the ground running with comprehensive training intended to support you to drive sales.
- Enjoy being part of marketing campaigns that support your business.
- We are by your side with operational and technical support.
- Receive a commission from the sale of lottery products.
- The Lott in your outlet could create a point of difference.
- Extend your retail offer and potentially increase your average basket size.
Why become a franchisee?
- In a franchise, you go into business for yourself, not by yourself!
- Our franchise system complements a range of businesses including convenience stores, convenience supermarkets, convenience fuel outlets, pharmacies, tobacconists, newsagencies, hotels and clubs (SA), and more!
The Lott has achieved the highest possible rating through the Australian Franchise Rating ScaleTM under the 5-star rating system. A 5-star rating reflects a very high level of transparency together with superior outcomes across seven key performance standards.