$5,000 Incentive is Food for Thought
Australia’s largest multi-food franchise operator, Retail Food Group (RFG), is on the hunt for new Franchisees to take up ownership at the 263 potential new territories currently available.
RFG is not only giving potential Franchisees the opportunity to join one of its highly recognisable Brand Systems, but as an added incentive in the highly competitive food franchising market is offering candidates who know someone looking to start their own business a $5,000 referral incentive.
RFG Director of Franchising Gary Alford said to kick start the financial year with a solid stream of franchise enquiries, any person who refers a friend to purchase a brand new RFG franchise using RFG’s ‘refer a friend’ website, and that friend submits a successful application for a new franchise between now and 19 December 2014, may be eligible to receive a massive $5,000 referral incentive.*
“Many of our Brand Systems are currently experiencing rapid growth and a high level of interest from the Franchising community,” said Mr Alford.
“We are confident that our new, limited time only referral incentive will keep RFG top of mind for those thinking about purchasing a franchise this year.
“With a wide variety of brands and outlet styles to choose from, selling everything from pizza to coffee, we have a range of options available to suit any prospective franchisee’s needs.”
Mr Alford lists some major factors prospective franchisees should consider when looking at potential franchise opportunities, such as:
- Brand – One of the major benefits of a franchise is access to an established brand, giving franchisees a proven business model and immediate brand recognition for customers.
- Training – As a small business owner, there are a multitude of new skills to learn and tasks to complete. These can be as varied as designing rosters, hiring staff and learning basic human resources skills to bookkeeping, customer service and marketing. This is a lot to have on your plate, but a franchise gives you access to comprehensive training to develop your skills before you start your business.
- Support – After initial training is completed, Franchisees are offered expert support teams who are available to assist with marketing, operations and other business functions for as long as they remain a franchisee.
- Passion – Many people think owning and operating a small business is hard work – and they’re right! It takes a lot of dedication to be successful. Choose a franchise that makes products that you truly love; whether it’s freshly ground coffee, handmade pizza, traditionally baked bread or delicious cakes, your passion will be infectious with your new team and customers.
- Lifestyle – Becoming your own boss is a great way to access a flexible and rewarding lifestyle, so make sure you choose a business that will allow you to do the things you want to do. Whether you’d prefer to work late nights at a pizza store, early mornings baking pastries or half days doing the coffee run in a mobile van, there are a wide range of options available.
Mr Alford said RFG ticks all the boxes when it comes to potential franchise opportunities.
“Offering various established and emerging Brand Systems, extensive training, expert support, passionate teams and a variety of lifestyle opportunities, RFG is a one stop franchising shop,” said Mr Alford.
“With six Brand Systems to choose from, all offering a wide range of products, store designs and operations, our highly skilled recruitment team helps candidates find the right store for their needs.”
RFG owns and manages iconic Australian brands such as Donut King, Brumby’s Bakery and Michel’s Patisserie, all three of which have recently undergone a brand evolution with updated logos, new store designs and refreshed menus featured in all new outlets.
Australia’s leading gourmet pizza franchises, Pizza Capers and Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar, have proven popular with consumers and new franchisees alike, together opening more than 65 new stores last financial year.
The Coffee Guy is Australia’s newest mobile coffee van and offers a low entry price, flexible lifestyle and proven business model.
Prospective franchisees can become a small business owner with RFG for an initial investment outlay of $50,000 to $500,000. Locations and territories are available right across the country to approved franchisee applicants. The referral incentive is open to all Australian residents over 18 years of age.
*The new RFG franchise must be open and trading before 30 June 2015 to be eligible for the $5,000 referral incentive.
Full terms and conditions available at www.rfg.com.au/referafriend