Australia Post CEO to address CEDA’s State of the Nation
Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Australia Post, Ahmed Fahour is one of the keynote speakers at this year’s State of the Nation conference.
CEDA’s 2014 two day State of the Nation conference is the 35th conference and will feature keynote addresses by the Prime Minister the Hon. Tony Abbott, Opposition Leader, the Hon. Bill Shorten and Palmer United Party Leader, Clive Palmer.
State of the Nation also includes presentations by senior politicians, public servants, academics and business leaders.
Held at Parliament House on 23rd and 24th June, the theme for this year’s conference is Australia-Open for Business? and will focus on key areas which are impacting on Australia’s economic growth.
Key sessions include:
- Banking and the financial sector;
- Global financial update;
- Cost of doing business – Regulation and competition;
- Australia’s place in the region – Trade and security, priorities and the G20
- Reform agenda – Federalism, taxation and foreign direct investment;
- Leveraging productivity enablers – Digital, communications, innovations; and
- Growing Australia’s economic base – Agribusiness, resources and manufacturing.