Australia’s fitness industry elite have been recognised at the Jetts Fitness conference (known at Jetts as The Gathering). The annual event was held on Saturday 14th October celebrating the 16 year strong franchise groups best in health and fitness across the country. Award recipients were recognised across six categories on both a state and national level. Each category was judged on a range of criteria including business performance, club culture and appearance, customer service, member feedback and excellence in other operational areas within each club.
The national winners were as follows:
- Business Owner of the Year: Chris Evans: Bli Bli, Forest Glen, Hervey Bay & Sippy Downs, QLD
- Club of the Year: Jetts Grafton, NSW
- Club Manager of the Year: Alanna West, Nowra, NSW
- Personal Trainer for the Year: Justin Scarvaci, Dianella & Rivervale, WA
- Make a Difference in the Community: Jetts Mt Gambier, SA
With additional winners crowned across each state, there were 16 winners chosen on the evening. Jetts also introduced a new award, the Jetts Love Award which celebrates a member in the Jetts community who goes above and beyond in their contribution to making the brand the success it is today. This was awarded to Andrew Pettet from Synergy Fitness for over a decade of exceptional customer service to the Jetts Network.
For more information, please visit www.jetts.com.au