Brazilian Beauty celebrates top achievers at annual awards
Brazilian Beauty has celebrated its top achievers of 2014 at the annual Brazilian Beauty Awards held on Saturday night (21 February) at Cloudland in Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley.
Awards were presented across 15 categories with the most prestigious award of Salon of the Year being presented to the team at Teneriffe.
Franchisee of the Year was Sandra Campbell from Bendigo and Therapist of the Year was Claire Mears from Macarthur.
The winners were recognised in front of management and team members from Brazilian Beauty’s network of 20 salons.
Brazilian Beauty CEO and Founder Francesca Webster congratulated the award recipients on their outstanding performances.
“All our award winners went above and beyond in 2014 and their efforts have not gone unnoticed,” she said.
“Ever winner is driven to succeed and upholds our ‘client is king’ philosophy by providing exceptional customer service.
“We are proud of our 2014 award winners and we look forward to seeing them shine through 2015.”
The annual Brazilian Beauty Awards celebrate the hard work of team members across the company.
“It is an opportunity for us to recognise the efforts of our top salons and team members who have achieved exceptional results across the year,” Ms Webster said.
“We are like one big family at Brazilian Beauty and it is important for us to reward those who have put their best foot forward consistently as we continue to expand.”
For more information visit http://www.brazilianbeauty.com.au.
Annual Brazilian Beauty Awards winners:
- Salon of the Year: Teneriffe
- Franchisee of the Year: Sandra Campbell (Bendigo)
- Coordinator of the Year: Elle Warner (Teneriffe), Kathryn Campbell (Bendigo)
- 2IC of the Year: Casey Belz (Bendigo)
- Therapist of the Year: Claire Mears (MacArthur)
- Management Team of the Year: Bendigo
- Evolving Salon of the Year: Woden
- Customer Service Excellence Award:– Salon winner: Bendigo,- Team member winner: Sarah McIntyre (East Brisbane)
- Retail Excellence Award:– Salon winner: Woden,- Team member winner: Jasmine Edwards (Redcliffe)
- Most Valuable Team Member: Alyssa Steele (Teneriffe)
- Mystery Shopper Excellence Award: Bendigo
- Young Gun: Paige Ryan (Bendigo)
- Social Media Award: Bendigo
- ASI Retailer of the Year:- Salon winner: Teneriffe.- Team member winner: Elise Mayberry (Northlakes)