Registrations are now open for the annual Franchise Management Forum to be held on July 6 in Brisbane.
This year’s event will feature a strong focus on turning around brands in distress, succession planning for franchisors, operating multiple brands, and innovating for success.
Franchisor leaders sharing their experience and knowledge at this Forum include:
• Richard Thame, CEO, Fastway Couriers;
• Paul Robinson, non-executive director of VIP Home Services;
• Jason Smith, founder and CEO of Back in Motion Health Group;
• Stan Gordon, CEO and founder, Franchised Food Company (Owner of six brands including Cold Rock Ice Creamery, Mr Whippy and Trampoline);
• Kevin Waite, Managing Director, Pie Face.
Forum registrations start from $445. For more information, www.franchiseadvice.com.au/franchise-management-forum