Join Australia’s leading marketers at the annual Franchise Marketing Forum
Australia’s best franchise marketers will share their proven strategies for growing and repositioning brands, along with their successful marketing campaigns at Griffith University’s annual Franchise Marketing Forum.
Jointly presented by the Franchise Centre at Griffith University and the Franchise Advisory Centre since 2010, these Forums consistently deliver high-level franchise learning in a practical and meaningful way.
This is your chance to learn from successful marketers on their approach to growing franchise brands, local area marketing and digital marketing and consider if your marketing is consistent with the best practice in the franchise sector.
Featuring presentations from franchise brands that are internationally recognised, to developing brands that deliver marketing outcomes beyond their size, the Franchise Marketing Forum is the must-attend event for anyone responsible for marketing in a franchise network or corporate chain.
Join franchise marketing colleagues from across Australia and New Zealand at Australia’s only franchise marketing forum and be rewarded with the professional development and networking opportunities.
The Marketing Forum will feature the popular Open Exchange session, which involves round table discussions in groups (10-12p groups) across five topics, idea sharing and problem solving among the attendees.
Networking opportunities are a valuable aspect to attending and you’ll be able to build connections with other franchise marketing professionals who have experienced the same challenges.
The program encourages networking on breaks and during the Open Exchange session, and provides the opportunity to share stories and discuss solutions to marketing problems.
Participants are eligible for Franchise Council Australia’s Certified Franchise Executive Program Education Credits for completing Griffith University’s Franchise Marketing Forum.
If you’re responsible for marketing in your network, you should build this Forum into your professional development calendar now.
An essential professional development event for franchise marketing managers
- Informative presentations with strategies and tactics from five successful franchise brands;
- See discussion on current marketing topics with a panel of senior marketing management, e.g. local digital marketing, LAM and brand re-positioning;
- Interactive Open Exchange round-table discussion with franchise experts and peers debating industry “Hot Topics”;
- Face-to-Face networking opportunities with seasoned professionals, consultants and peers over lunch, breaks and the Open Exchange session;
- Learn online marketing strategies, campaigns and tactics you can apply to get results with fewer people and limited budgets;
- Interaction with colleagues sharing successful campaigns, tactics and tools to inspire and hone your franchise marketing skills;
- Pre-event invitation to LAM, branding and cloud marketing workshops;
- Post-event join Linkedin Forum Attendees group to stay informed.
The Franchise Marketing Forum is suitable for any franchisor personnel with marketing responsibilities, including:
- Franchisor CEO’s and founders with marketing responsibilities;
- Marketing directors and general managers with marketing responsibilities;
- Marketing managers and marketing support personnel;
- Master franchisees with responsibility for marketing;
Open Exchange Session:
A key feature of each Forum is the Open Exchange session, in which all delegates participate in a facilitated discussion on five current marketing hot topics. Four of these topics are determined in advance, and the fifth topic is decided by the group on the day, so that the Forum’s content is customised to suit its participants.
Not only is this highly engaging and creates high-level exchanges among participants, but the learning outcomes are also summarised and provided to participants after the forum as a learning resource.
Thursday, October 26, 2017
The Marketing Forum attendees are invited to additional LAM, Branding and Cloud Marketing Workshops on October 26 (Thursday) starting from 12.30pm. A link to register for the bonus workshops will be sent to you in your registration confirmation email. Alternatively you can register from the page below. For more information >>
Feedback from past participants:
“The joy of this event is speaking to (and hearing from) other franchise marketers who do the exact same thing you do” Joel Goodsir, Head of Marketing, Inspiration Paint.
“An awesome forum to share challenges, social media insights and others. See tried and tested activities others are doing which may fit with your franchise” Hannah Famechon, National Marketing and Product Manager, Lenard’s Chicken.
“Great day, got a lot out of it. Really enjoyed the open exchange forum where we all shared ideas” Monica Grzesiak, National Marketing Manager, Soul Origin.
“Great information for new franchise operator like me. Informative, baseline case studies and content” Tim Ricketts, Director, Mind Champs Reading and Writing.
“Fantastic speakers and topics. I found the overall day an excellent opportunity to network and improve my professional development” Kristen Hills, Marketing Executive, Battery World.
“Highlights we are on the right track, however provides other ideas for us to include into our structure and process” Bob Crotty, General Manager, Floor World.
“I found the Franchise Marketing Forum content very relevant” Karin Ingram, Marketing Manager, Kwik Kopy Australia.
“I attended for the Forum program and networking opportunities and have been to previous Forums” Scott Hunt, CEO, Fitness Enhancement.
Date & Venue:
9am-5pm Friday, October 27, 2017
Griffith University, South Bank Campus
31 Sidon Street, South Brisbane
Followed by networking drinks
(Registration from 8:00am)
- Arrival beverages, morning/afternoon tea-break and lunch catering;
- Networking drinks;
- Complimentary LAM, Branding and Cloud Marketing workshops, October 26;
- Participants earn Certified Franchise Executive (CFE) credits for this workshop as allocated by the Franchise Council of Australia;
- Forum participation certificate upon request.
More Information, Program & Register: