Learn marketing strategies from highly successful franchise marketers and their brands
The 7th Annual Franchise Marketing Forum is gearing up to be one of the best with the speakers announced and some interesting topics in the open exchange and panel discussion sessions.
Hannah Famechon, National Marketing and Product Manager, Lenards will present ‘Repositioning to a premium brand’.
Julie Hargrave, Former Franchise Channel Marketing Manager, RAMS Home Loans, will present ‘The contribution of Local Area Marketing to network growth’.
Louise Bellchambers, National Brand Manager of Shingle Inn, will present ‘Leveraging an iconic brand’.
Andy Salmons, Digital Marketing Manager of Endeavour Foundation will present 'Digital marketing secrets every marketing manager should know'. Andy was formerly the group web and communications manager at the Super Retail Group.
The Marketing Forum will feature the popular Open Exchange, which promotes small group discussions, idea sharing and problem solving among the attending marketing professionals.
The Open Exchange Topics:
- How to retain and incentivise quality marketing personnel
- How often should advertising, PR and other marketing suppliers be reviewed, what criteria should be used, and should franchisees be involved in this process
- How to maximise a miniscule budget, clever ways marketing managers get more bang for their buck
- How to incentivise franchisees to undertake effective Local Area Marketing
- Plus an additional topic to be determined by the audience on the day
The Marketing Forum will include a panel discussion and question and answer session.
• Driving local online opportunities to your outlets. (Featuring Andrew Mitchell, Managing Director, Brand Machine)
Question & Answer:
• Boosting the effectiveness of Local Area Marketing (Featuring Kevin McAulay, Head of Customer, Super Amart. Kevin was formerly the general manager of marketing and communications at the Super Retail Group.
Register by November 4 for Early Bird tickets $495 single or $445 multi-delegate, save $100. (EB has been extended to Nov 4)
This is your chance to engage with highly successful franchise marketers on their approach to growing franchise brands, digital marketing and LAM, at the leading marketing professional development event.
Register now while the early bird offer is on to secure a place for yourself and your marketing team.