NFC16: The meeting place for inspiration, motivation and thought leadership on all things franchising
Join us at the annual National Franchise Convention 2016 on Sunday 9 October - Tuesday 11 October 2016 at the National Convention Centre, Canberra
The 2016 National Franchise Convention (NFC16) will be the meeting place for inspiration, motivation and thought leadership on all things franchising. A great sales platform to engage with the franchise community in Australia, the NFC16 will feature:
• Keynote speakers such as David Morrison and Dr Sam Prince, founder of Zambrero sharing their expert knowledge and motivational stories
• Concurrent panel sessions featuring industry speakers and franchising case studies
• Certified Franchise Executive endorsed sessions
• The Sunday Legal Symposium- a MUST for every legal advisor or franchise industry expert
• MYOB FCA Excellence in Franchising Awards Gala Dinner recognising the best and brightest in the industry
• Abundant networking opportunities- come mingle with your community peers
Book an exhibition booth or become a sponsor to promote your brands as one of the best that Australia has to offer, with exposure to prominent leaders in the franchise community and engage with key decision makers in the franchise sector
Join hundreds of Australian franchisors in Canberra for the franchising information and networking event of the year and put your company in the spotlight- whether it’s connecting with new and current clients, raising awareness or building your brand, it’s an event that you don’t want to miss.
For more information click here.