NFC19 to deliver latest updates on franchising hot topics
In a fast-evolving franchising landscape staying up-to-date and adapting to change is crucial.
Once again in 2019, the National Franchise Convention (NFC19), to be held from 20-22 October on the Gold Coast, will be an unmissable event for any franchise system or professional who aspires to best practice and business success.
As the largest event of its kind in Australia, NFC19, which is themed ‘Evolving in a new landscape: innovation and transformation’, will bring together around 1000 attendees, including franchisors, franchisees, suppliers and experts in the sector in an environment of learning and engagement.
Inspiration and insights abound in a keynote program featuring outstanding achievers in their fields, including:
- Franchising powerhouse Janine Allis, who grew her juice and smoothie empire in 2000 from her kitchen bench, to an international success story – with 500 stores in 13 countries
- Ella Baché CEO Pippa Hallas speaking on adapting to a changing environment without losing your values or vision
- Three-time Paralympic gold medallist Dylan Alcott who will inspire attendees to become the best versions of themselves
- Roy Morgan CEO Michele Levine who has been responsible for many of Australia’s largest research projects, many of which continue to play a critically important part in shaping our society today
- Change and leadership expert Nigel Collin, who will share his roadmap to no-nonsense, long-term business success
For information on sponsorship and exhibition packages at this unmissable event, contact email@example.com