POOLWERX AWARDS TOP FRANCHISE PARTNERS AT INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION
Global pool and spa servicing brand Poolwerx has recognised its top performing Franchise Partners at the annual Poolwerx Convention this week.
Held virtually for the first time due to COVID-19 restrictions, the awards recognise and reward Poolwerx’ established and up and coming Franchise Partners from Australia and New Zealand. For the first time in Poolwerx’ 28 year history, this was truly a global event with staff and franchise partners from the United States and the Philippines also joining.
John O’Brien, Poolwerx CEO and Founder, said the awards celebrate the effort and success of Franchise Partners, as well as their team’s dedication to providing outstanding service.
“Our winning Franchise Partners are a shining example of what can be achieved when you provide ongoing excellence in service, dedication to client support, and demonstration of ability to evolve, adapt and deliver through constant improvement.”
“There is no doubt it’s been an interesting year, but in true Poolwerx style, we worked quickly to find solutions to the challenges the pandemic has thrown our way, introducing a range of COVID-safe services. I’m incredibly proud of our entire network for continuing to provide exceptional customer service to support our clients through the ordeal.”
Among the winners, Poolwerx Upper North Shore owners Prue and Malcolm Price were awarded the Brand Excellence award, the Top Sales award and also took out the top spot of franchise partner of the year.
John O’Brien described Prue and Malcolm Price and the Upper North Shore team as a beacon of excellence.
“In just two years, Prue and Malcolm have grown their business exponentially. They are a great embodiment of some of Poolwerx’ key values: they put people first – their teams, suppliers and customers alike; they look for better ways of doing business and they are incredibly entrepreneurial,” Mr O’Brien said.
Malcolm Price acknowledged his entire team and the broader Poolwerx network upon receiving the award.
“We’d like to congratulate all winners across the network, who all are great ambassadors to the brand. We are very proud of what our trusted team has been able to achieve over the last three years. Each of them takes immense pride in the work they do and make a significant contribution to the business each and every day. It has no doubt allowed us to be in better control of our time within and outside of the business,” Mr Price said.
With 27 years experience, Poolwerx was founded in Australia and is the world’s largest pool service brand with over 160 retail outlets and 600 mobile vans in 350+ territories across Australia, New Zealand and the United States.
To find out more visit www.poolwerx.com.au
Full list winners is below:
- Retail Store of the Year - Tanya and Richard Beattie, Poolwerx Toowoomba, QLD
- New Retail Store of the Year - Cameron Williams, Poolwerx Rosebud, VIC
- Retail Salesperson of the Year - Jack Culhane, Poolwerx Albury-Wodonga - VIC
- New Retail Salesperson of the Year - Jarrod Hilderbrand, Poolwerx Rosebud - VIC
- Pool and Spa Technician of the Year - David Wright, Poolwerx Brisbane City - QLD
- New Pool and Spa Technician of the Year - Mark Bennett, Poolwerx Christchurch - NZ
- Brand Excellence - Prue and Malcolm Price, Poolwerx Upper North Shore - NSW
- Technical Excellence - Prue and David Kimber, Poolwerx Hamilton - NZ
- Innovation and Entrepreneurial Excellence - Evelyn and Peter Vogel, Poolwerx Indooroopilly - QLD
- Rising Star - Kelly and Brendon Woodhouse, Poolwerx Bay of Plenty - NZ
- Most Improved - Cathy and Manuel Karkafiris, Poolwerx Tea Tree Gully - SA
- Business 2 Business Excellence - Steve Burns and Brett Jorgensen, Poolwerx Applecross - WA
- Employer of the Year - Heather and Peter Clarke, Poolwerx West Lakes - SA
- Top National Sales - Prue and Malcolm Price, Poolwerx Upper North Shore - NSW
- Top National Mobile Sales (Single Territory) - Shann and Ged O’Sullivan, Poolwerx Coffs Harbour - NSW
- Top Cross Counter Retail Sales - Rosie and Craig Henry, Poolwerx Shepparton - VIC
- Top National Business 2 Business Sales - Caroline and Paul Attard, Poolwerx Mount Gravatt - Qld
- Woman of the Year - Robyn Walsh, Poolwerx Bunbury - WA
- Business Development Manager of the Year - Phil Colburn, Business Development Manager - Brisbane South, NQ and NZ
- Partner in Profit Representative of the Year - Craig Atkins, Hayward
- State Based Partner in Profit of the Year - Daisy Poolcovers and Rollers
- National Partner in Profit of the Year - Maytronics
- Brisbane South, Far North Queensland and Northern New South Wales Franchise Partner of the Year - Michaella and Jeff Duncker, Poolwerx Jimboomba - QLD
- Brisbane North and Central Queensland Franchise Partner of the Year - Evelyn and Peter Vogel, Poolwerx Indooroopilly - QLD
- New South Wales Franchise Partner of the Year - Prue and Malcolm Price, Poolwerx Upper North Shore - NSW
- Victoria Franchise Partner of the Year - Cameron Williams, Poolwerx Mornington Peninsula - VIC
- Western Australia Franchise Partner of the Year - Steve Burn and Brett Jorgensen, Poolwerx Applecross - WA
- ACT, TAS, SA, NT and NZ Franchise Partner of the Year - Prue and David Kimber, Poolwerx Hamilton - NZ
- Franchise Partner of the Year - Prue and Malcolm Price, Poolwerx Upper North Shore - NSW