Quest Celebrates Leading Franchises at Annual Gala Awards - Business Franchise Australia
Quest Serviced Apartments recognised the leading franchises across the network at its annual gala awards dinner held at the Melbourne Town Hall last Saturday evening.
Inducted into the Quest Hall of Fame for 2014 were David and Joan Keane, who recently retired from Quest on William.
Quest Dubbo was presented the highest accolade, the 2014 Australian Franchise of the Year – as well as Regional Franchise of the Year for New South Wales/Australian Capital Territory.
The Australian Franchise of the Year Award recognises superior guest service standards and financial performance as well as the franchise’s excellent standing across the Quest network.
Quest CEO, Zed Sanjana said the award specifically recognised the franchisees’ professionalism and commitment to the Quest principles as well as building and running a successful and profitable business.
“Quest wouldn’t be where it is today without the hard work and dedication of the entire network of franchises; Quest Dubbo and Quest on William are a wonderful examples of the quality service and strong work ethic Quest prides itself on. This is what sets us apart and ensure our success,” Mr Sanjana said.
Other awards presented were:
- Chairman’s Award for Outstanding Service – Brendan du Kamp, Quest Docklands
- Victoria/Tasmania Regional Franchise of the Year – Quest Flemington
- West Australia/South Australia Regional Franchise of the Year – Quest South Perth
- Queensland/Northern Territory Regional Franchise of the Year – Quest Palmerston
- Employee of the Year Front of House – Nicole Farnfield, Quest Docklands
- Employee of the Year Back of House – Helen Cook, Quest Frankston on the Bay
- Employee of the Year Business Development Executive – Amy van de Ven, Quest Wodonga
- Corporate Office Employee of the Year Award – Anthea Dimitrakopoulos
- Supplier of the Year Award – Waivestar Group