The Total Tools brand promise is to have the broadest range of superior tools available on the market. This, backed by the unrivalled retailing standards in the tool industry and experienced staff offering professional advice and service, has firmly established Total Tools as the market leader in professional tools for the people who use tools for a living.
Specialising in trade and industrial tools, Total Tools carry’s an extensive range of the world’s leading brands. Total Tools also has its own private brands including TTI, Mastercraft Value, Detroit, Guardall, Iron Air, Hornet and HRD.
Strategic expansion through 2011 saw seven new stores open, taking the total number of Total Tools stores to 31, with representation in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland. There is no sign of slowing down in 2012 either, with more stores planned to open nationally throughout the year.
WHY JOIN TOTAL TOOLS NOW?
Total Tools are looking to confirm their position as Australia’s leading specialised trade and industrial tool retailer through further national expansion of their highly effective business model – so there’s never been a better time to join the winning team at Total Tools.
There are many reasons why Total Tools is the obvious choice for anyone looking to invest in a tools retail franchise. Here are just a few:
• Up to 10,000 product lines in store, with access to over 60,000 lines.
• Unrivalled in-store expertise in trade, industrial and commercial tools.
• Professional in-store merchandise and layout, setting industry standards.
• Full access to the Total Tools private line program offering premium products sold exclusively through the Total Tools retail network offering a high margin return.
• Buying power built from years of positive supplier relationships and collective bulk purchasing.
• Operational support and business information systems helping your store to be highly competitive.
• Inclusion in all national marketing activities and comprehensive consultancy with regard to all local area marketing activities.
• No marketing fees; in fact, Total Tools helps fund local area marketing activities.
• Benefits of an established and effective customer loyalty program (Insiders) – building strong customer bases with high retention rates.
• Support in all areas from site selection to new store establishment/setup/visual/merchandising, etc.
• Plus, share in the knowledge and expertise gained from the existing store owners over the many years of operation.
Total Tools is looking for franchisees that share their vision and wish to be part of the success of their growing company. Total Tools considers the following to be critical to the acceptance into the franchise system and the ongoing success of a new store:
• passion for tools
• commercial acumen – astute in business, financial planning and budgeting
• attention to detail and store presentation
• experience in merchandising and stock control
• computer literacy and acceptance of business systems to manage information
• face to face selling skills – enjoying direct involvement in the selling process
• a positive attitude and able to work in the team environment offered between franchisee and the support office
For more information about Total Tools franchise opportunities please contact Neville Bruns at:
Phone: 03 9394 4300 or 0438 214 314